The Paper Trail is unique in that it does just as the title suggests; it trails after the news. Because newspapers and televised news reports typically leave the reader wondering about the backstories of the people, places, and events in the headlines, we decided to create an online news/blog site that serves to tell the rest of the story by filling in the blanks, providing additional viewpoints, and offering in-depth reports. Our goal is to gather a wide variety of writers under one roof so that our readers can find topics that appeal to them. Though our news-related pieces will primarily focus on the news from Corpus Christi, Texas, we will often explore topics from around the state, country, and world. Additionally, we will offer topics of interest that serve to enrich the lives of our readers. We have a user-friendly website with minimal distractions so that our readers can simply enjoy the stories. We welcome your comments and suggestions, so please feel free to contact our editors. We are excited about embarking on this journey, and we hope you will join us by subscribing to our online newspaper and following our writers as they work to bring our readers a fresh approach to sharing information.
Any views expressed here are our own and do not represent any groups, committees, boards, businesses, or non-profits to which our writers belong. Likewise, the views of individual writers do not represent the views of our editors. We are quite simply practicing our right to free speech.
The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by the various authors and forum participants on this web site do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of the Paper Trail News or official policies of the Paper Trail News.
Copyright Statement and Policy:
- The author of each article published on this web site owns his or her own words.
- The articles on this web site may be freely redistributed in other media and non-commercial publications as long as the following conditions are met:
- The redistributed article may not be abridged, edited, or altered in any way without the express consent of the author.
- The redistributed article may not be sold for a profit or included in another media or publication that is sold for a profit without the express consent of the author.
- The articles on this web site may be included in a commercial publication or other media only if prior consent for republication is received from the author. The author may request compensation for republication for commercial uses.
An article may be submitted for possible publication on this web site in the following manner:
- Send a short email message to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the article you would like to publish.
- If the editors respond by expressing interest in your article, please save the complete article as a Word document format and send it as an email attachment to email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information (address and telephone number—to be used by the editors only), and a short bio.
Articles are published on this web site only on the condition that the author agrees to the terms of the Copyright Statement and Policy above.
Be sure to follow us on Facebook.